The 2022 CDL season is in full swing. Teams continue to improve their scores by competing in the Major stages. As you know in the Call of Duty offseason, OpTic Texas last joined the CDL. New teams are gearing up to hit the Stage 3 Major stage for this year’s most realistic testing.
In light of the roster changes and the latest developments, we will take a look at the final versions of the teams in CDL 2022. Our article today will be for those who love the Call of Duty Esports scene. In addition, we recommend those who like to gamble to read our article carefully.
Now if you’re ready, let’s get started and take a quick look at the CDL 2022 teams. We will try to examine the teams one by one. We will also evaluate the personal performances of players and teams superficially. Let’s start.
Atlanta FaZe is an Esports organization that represents America in the Call of Duty League. The team is owned by Atlanta Esports Ventures and FaZe Clan. It is generally seen as the favorite team in tournaments organized within the CDL. Below you can find the current roster of the team and their achievements.
By the way, we mentioned that Atlanta FaZe is a favorite in CDL tournaments. If you want, you can try to give Atlanta FaZe a chance by making Call of Duty bets at Thunderpick, or heck, if you want to bet against the odds and go for the underdogs, bet against them!
- Prestinni – Substitue
- Call of Duty League 2022: Stage 1-2 Major – 2nd
- Call of Duty League 2022: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers 1st
- Call of Duty League 2021: Playoffs – 1st
- Call of Duty League – 2021 Regular Season – 1st
- Call of Duty League 2021: Stage 5 – 2nd
Boston Breach is a team representing the Call of Duty League Boston, USA. The team was re-established as OpTic Chicago’s successor. Since they are a new team, they do not have serious successes. Still, it is a team to watch out for for the 2022 season.
- Call of Duty League 2022: Stage 2 Major – 3rd
- Call of Duty League 2022: Stage 2 Major Qualifiers – 3rd
- Call of Duty League 2022: Stage 1 Major – 5-6th
The Florida Mutineers are a team that represents Florida, USA in the CDL. The owner of the team is Misfits Gaming. They achieved a total of 5 successes in S-tier tournaments.
- CDL 2022: Stage 2 Major – 4th
- CDL 2020 Week 10 – Paris – 1st
- CDL 2020 Week 9 – Minnesota – 1st
- CDL 2020 Week 5 – Dallas – 1st
- CDL 2020 Week 3 – Atlanta – 2nd
The London Royal Ravens are a quality team representing London, United Kingdom. Although they haven’t made much of a mark on the CDL Esports scene, they’re a serious team. They got a lot stronger by adding Harry to their roster this year. Let’s see how the new player will reflect this season.
By the way, are you wondering how the Call of Duty League started? Then we invite you to an article on the first days of the adventure in 2019.
- CDL 2022: Stage 2 Major Qualifiers – 2nd
- CDL 2022: Stage 1 Major – 3rd
- CDL 2021: Stage 5 – 4th
Los Angeles Guerrillas
Los Angeles Guerrillas are a great team representing California in the CDL. Although it has not had serious successes in the past, the team has made its mark on CDL 2022. In the past months, they beat FaZe Atlanta by far at the CDL 2022 Stage 2 Major and scored a serious victory.
- CDL 2022: Stage 2 Major – 1st
- CDL 2021: Stage 1 – 3rd
- CDL Challengers 2021 – Scouting Series: Europe -3rd
Los Angeles Thieves
The Los Angeles Thieves are the second of two teams from the California Los Angeles area. The team has joined the CDL by taking the place that previously belonged to OpTic Gaming Los Angeles. The team is affiliated with the famous Esports organization 100 Thieves.
You must have seen some teams just getting attached to the CDL. Do you know what CDL used to look like? If you don’t know, take a few moments to our post and take a look at how CDL looks in Season 1.
- CDL 2022: Pro-Am Classic – 2nd
- CDL 2022: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers – 3rd
- CDL 2021: Stage 3 – 3rd
- CDL 2021: Stage 1 – 2nd
Minnesota RØKKR is a CDL team full of surprises. Represents Minnesota, USA. There are some serious successes in team careers. Although it is not one of CDL’s favorite teams, as we said, it is a team full of surprises.
- CDL 2021: Playoffs – 4th
- CDL 2021: Stage 5 Major – 1st
- CDL 2021: Stage 2 – 1st
- CDL 2021: Stage 2 Major – 4th
New York Subliners
The New York Subliners are a team that represents the state of New York in the CDL. Founded in 2019, New York Subliners is a part of Valorant and the Overwatch League. However, they were not as successful there.
- CDL 2021: Stage 3 – 1st
- CDL 2021: Stage 3 Major – 2nd
- CDL 2021: Stage 1 Major – 3rd
- CDL 2020 Week 11 – New York – 1st
Paris Legion is the second team outside the USA to participate in the CDL. Esports organization established in 2019 failed to achieve serious success. Paris represents France.
- CDL 2021: Stage 4 – 4th
- CDL 2021: Stage 1 – 4th
- CDL 2020 Week 12 – London – 2nd
Seattle Surge competes as part of Luminosity Gaming. They’re fighting for the USA in Seattle, Washington. Additionally, it is an Esports organization founded in 2019.
- CDL 2022 – Kickoff Classic – 2nd
- CDL 2021: Stage 2 – 4th
- CDL 2020 Week 6 – Chicago – 3-4th
OpTic Texas represents Texas at CDL. They were born from the merger of Team Envy and OpTic Gaming. In addition, the team took Dallas Empire’s place in the league. In addition to all these, it draws attention as a team that has just joined CDL. They quickly started to show themselves because of the successes they had one after the other.
- Call of Duty League 2022: Pro-Am Classic – 3-4th
- CDL 2022: Stage 2 Major Qualifiers – 1st
- CDL 2022: Stage 1 Major – 1st
- CDL 2022: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers – 4th
And here is the Toronto Ultra, CDL’s favorite team. It is an Esports organization founded in 2019 that represents Canada in the tournament. As one of the best teams in CDL, they have won dozens of tournaments.
- Call of Duty League 2021: Playoffs – 2nd
- CDL 2021: Stage 5 Major – 2nd
- Call of Duty League 2021: Stage 3 – 1st
- CDL 2021: Stage 2 Major – 1st
- Call of Duty League – 2021 Regular Season – 2nd
Main Image Credit: Embed from Getty Images