Over this past week in the NFL, many first-year players were impactful. There were some deserving candidates not listed below. There are a few different players who made the cut for this week on the defensive side of the football. The rest is filled with players we have all come to expect in the rookie rankings. Let’s take a look at the 10 best rookies heading into Week 13.
Be sure to check out all of our NFL coverage.
10. Penei Sewell, OT, Detroit Lions
Sewell had another stellar outing for the Lions even though they are still without a win. He graded out well overall in the Lions’ last game. In the running game, he had one very impressive rep in which he blocked two defenders. Sewell plays with great strength. In pass protection, he had a good game once again. Sewell continues to show promise as his rookie year continues.
9. Micah Parsons, LB, Dallas Cowboys
8. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Cleveland Browns
7. Tyson Campbell, CB, Jacksonville Jaguars
6. Javonte Williams, RB, Denver Broncos
5. Patrick Surtain II, CB, Denver Broncos
4. Jaylen Waddle, WR, Miami Dolphins
3. Mac Jones, QB, New England Patriots
2. Jaelan Phillips, EDGE, Miami Dolphins
1. Elijah Mitchell, RB, San Francisco 49ers
Follow Ryan Moran on Twitter @_Ryan_Moran_
Main Image Credit: Embed from Getty Images