2020 NFL Trade Deadline Rumor Trackerby Andersen Pickard November 3, 2020 0 comments
Trade deadline day has arrived. Nobody knows quite what to expect out of this trade-laden day due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but one thing is for sure: you should expect the unexpected.
Here is every rumor, headline, and confirmed trade we’re following ahead of the 4:00 p.m. EST deadline.
3:52 p.m.: Dolphins acquire DeAndre Washington from Chiefs
The Dolphins have struck a deal to acquire running back DeAndre Washington from the Kansas City Chiefs, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network. The Chiefs no longer needed Washington with Le’Veon Bell in tow. Meanwhile, the Dolphins, who already made one trade earlier, bolster their backfield with a reliable weapon for rookie Tua Tagovailoa.
2:54 p.m.: Patriots acquire Isaiah Ford from Dolphins
The Patriots and Dolphins are in agreement on the first trade of the day. Miami is sending wide receiver Isaiah Ford to New England in exchange for a 2022 seventh-round pick, according to Jim McBride of The Boston Globe.
2:19 p.m.: Jets talking Jenkins trade
The Jets have reportedly had trade discussions surrounding linebacker Jordan Jenkins, according to Manish Mehta of New York Daily News. However, as Mehta notes, the Jets’ asking price has presumably been too high to this point.
2:08 p.m.: Jets shopping Chris Herndon IV
The Jets are actively shopping tight end Chris Herndon IV, according to Manish Mehta of New York Daily News. It remains to be seen if they’ll be able to strike a deal, though it appears they have legitimate interest in moving on from him.
1:32 p.m.: Packers talking Fuller trade
The Packers have discussed a trade with the Texans surrounding wide receiver Will Fuller V, but there is some disagreement within the organizational hierarchy about whether or not he is worth the investment, according to ESPN’s Dianna Russini.
12:23 p.m.: Bengals won’t trade Billy Price
The Bengals are not expected to trade offensive lineman Billy Price ahead of Tuesday’s trade deadline, according to Tyler Dragon of the Cincinnati Enquirer. The team reportedly likes his value as a depth option in the trenches.
11:45 a.m.: Bengals holding on to Ross
The Bengals will hold on to disgruntled receiver John Ross III beyond today’s trade deadline, according to Tyler Dragon of the Cincinnati Enquirer. The plan is for Ross to finish play out the remainder of his contract and hit free agency this winter.
10:18 a.m.: Browns not expected to trade Njoku?
10:15 a.m.: Cowboys not trading Aldon Smith
7:46 a.m.: Patriots have steep asking price for Gilmore
The Patriots are presumably open to trading star cornerback Stephon Gilmore, but only for the right price. New England is seeking a first-round pick and a player in exchange for the 2019 Defensive Player of the Year, according to Dianna Russini of ESPN.
Here are a few of the biggest headlines we’ve been following over the past few days.
- The Texans could move wide receiver Will Fuller V on Sunday, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network. Several teams are allegedly interested, including the Packers, who have kept tabs on Fuller since training camp.
- Several teams across the NFL believe the Jets could trade impending free agent safety Marcus Maye as part of their fire sale, according to ESPN’s Rich Cimini.
- Falcons defensive end Takkarist McKinley won’t be traded despite recent rumors, according to a tweet from McKinley himself.
- The Dolphins have set a steep asking price for Xavien Howard, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. The team has fielded at least one call on the star cornerback but won’t trade him for anything less than what they received for Laremy Tunsil in 2019.
- The Washington Football Team will listen to offers on quarterback Dwayne Haskins, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
- Washington linebacker Ryan Kerrigan requested a trade, but the team does not intend to part with him, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Check us out on our socials:
Follow Andersen Pickard on Twitter @AndersenPickard
Main Image Credit: