Former Celtics Guard Accused of Sexual Assault

Former Celtics Guard Accused of Sexual Assault

by December 29, 2017 0 comments

Former Celtics guard Avery Bradley reportedly paid upwards of $400k for a confidentiality agreement with an unknown woman after he was accused of sexual assault earlier this year, according to TMZ Sports.

Bradley allegedly sexually assaulted the women on May 23, while he was in Cleveland, Ohio for the Eastern Conference Finals last season. The victim claims that Bradley sexually assaulted her while she was passed out drunk.

Bradley denies any wrongdoing in the case and his lawyer told TMZ Sports that this confidentiality agreement was made in order to prevent any misinformation from spreading about the incident.

“Mr. Bradley absolutely denies having engaged in wrongdoing whatsoever”, Bradley’s attorney Brian Wolf told TMZ Sports. “The confidentiality agreement specifically refutes and denies the validity of all allegations of any wrongful conduct by Mr. Bradley. The sole purpose of the agreement was to protect the reputation and privacy of Mr. Bradley and his family.”

Wolf of the law firm Lavely & Singer said that he plans to take legal action against the people who disclosed this agreement.

“My office will take all appropriate action against all persons involved in the wrongful disclosure of this agreement,” Wolf said. “We will conduct a thorough investigation into who is responsible for this wrongful disclosure.”

Bradley now plays for the Detroit Pistons after he was traded by the Celtics in exchange for Marcus Morris, in an effort to clear cap space for the Gordon Hayward signing.

No Comments so far

Jump into a conversation

No Comments Yet!

You can be the one to start a conversation.

Leave a Reply